Sunday, 6 September 2015

A visit!

I thought I would drop by my blog and give an update!


On the 9th of August we celebrated my Mum's 80th birthday. She is opening her quilt! It was a very quiet celebration, just Mum, DD, Little Gromit, The Oh! Bearded One, SofM and his girlfriend.


Her cake made by DD.


It was a lovely hot sunny day so Little Gromit was able to play out in the garden and in his paddling pool. He had great fun!


A rare photo of me and Mum!


The Oh! Bearded One & I have just come back from a 5 day jaunt to Venice. I leave you with a photo of us in front of the Bridge of Sighs. 

I will show more photos of Venice and what I've been working on recently.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to your mother! She looks young for her age and that's a great photo of the two of you.

mamasmercantile said...

Belated birthday wishes to your Mum looks like a fun day and the cake was stunning.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I'd love to go to Italy. Happy belated birthday to your mother.