Monday, 13 July 2015

A little bit of shopping!

Over the last few weeks I've purchased a few goodies!



This fabric is Sentimental Stitches by  Martha Walker for Henry Glass fabrics. I bought the fat quarters shown above from Quilter's Trading Post. They had run out of the brown border fabric so I got it from Shabby Fabrics.



I bought the 'Miss Kate' jelly roll from the trader at the Gresford quilt show and I found the fat quarters were in Shabby fabrics sale!


I love sock yarn and fell in love with these on the Knitting Goddesses' website so they had to come home to me!

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

You certainly are on a roll with the shopping spree, great purchases.

Diane-crewe said...

wow! well done x Waiting to see what you make ... love ALL the colours x

loulee said...

Yummy stash.