Monday, 8 June 2015

My blogging mojo.............................

......................................................disappeared! I'm not how long it is back for but I thought I would catch up on my current projects, although it is more about whats not been added to!



I've not added many more 'wild and gooseys' but this is a project that hasn't got an end time so I'll add to them as and when


This cardi has now 2 fronts and nearly a full sleeve!



'Attic 24' blanket hasn't been added to.


This quilt is back from the quilters and is awaiting its' binding


I have completed this purse which was made from a kit that I bought at the Uttoxter quilt show at the end of April. I made it the same weekend.


I've got some other things in the pipeline that I will show next time.


At the beginning of May we went on holiday. We went to Cornwall for a week. Great Grandad isn't able to travel any more so he had to stay at home and Daddy had to work so it was Great Granny, Grandad, Granny, Mummy, uncle and Meg, the dog went. The weather wasn't brilliant but it didn't stop Little Gromit enjoying his first time on the beach! He is now 17 months, learning new words at the rate of 2-3 a week and full of beans!

Hopefully, I won't leave it so long next time!




9 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

nice to see you back......working on lots of bits and pieces........well done........

loulee said...

Good to see you!
The thing with a long time between posts is, there is loads of good stuff to catch up on.

mamasmercantile said...

What a change in that little man he really has grown. Glad to know that your are OK.

ruthsplace said...

Lovely to see you again. You've got some really cute projects happening.

Diane-crewe said...

gosh he is growing so fast xx If you are in the mood it is Sandbach quilt group meeting on Thursday .. 7.30 -9.30 in the library we are having an on the night make .. so bring a sewing kit x Just ask for Diane on the door xx

Sue said...

Those blocks sneak up on us all now and then. Glad to have you back and you certainly didn't lose your sewing mojo.

The little guy is so adorable and what a great age.

Anna Scarisbrick said...

good to hear from you, love the purple purse, looks beautifully made.
glad to hear you had a good family holiday, your little man is growing so fast. x

Anonymous said...

Hi
It was lovely to meet you at Sew n Sews last night.Your work is fantastic and very inspiring.Thank you for sharing it in your blog. X
susan

Jo said...

You have some lovely crafting here. i love the look of that cardigan. So Summery! Jo x