Tuesday, 9 September 2014

What I am currently working on.....

...........Little Gromit's quilts, these have been on the go for the best part of a year now and I am absolutely fed up of them in my sewing room so I am having a push on them 


This one is quilted and I am hand sewing the binding down.


I started quilting this one today. I've highlighted the images and am now meandering in the cream area. I intend to do a little bit of hand quilting around the birds and on the faces.


I am plugging away at these blocks as well. I have completed the 18 nine patch blocks needed and I have to complete 17 snowball blocks which I have started.


I need 25 of these blocks and I've made 15 of them.

I've put my head down and feel that I am making good progress at present. 


Last week, in the evenings I also hand stitched some more of these little 3.5 inch 9 patch blocks, I now got nearly a 100 (I'm not fed up of them yet)


and I've made up one of these!

7 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

You certainly have been busy such a lot of wonderful projects.

Kath said...

I love the colours going into those little 9 patches.

sewkalico said...

Busy busy!! Great projects.

gilly said...

Wow, you have been productive - well done! They're all such lovely projects, have fun finishing them.
Xx

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

You've been a busy lady!

ruthsplace said...

Lots of lovely projects, you are making great progress. I'm envious of your productivity.

Lynda said...

I thought I had a lot of projects on the go, but you can certainly match me! Lovely Granny squares.