Sunday, 14 September 2014

Puttering continued!

I am managing to get some sewing in most days at present which is fantastic!


Little Gromit's quilt is complete, washed and in it's new home - hooray!



That's one ticked off the list!


I've got my snowball blocks completed and I've a crop of HSTs to add to a good few others I've got. I put them all in a tin today, I've no idea what I'll do with them but I can't just throw them out!

Now I've completed the snowball blocks I can put the quilt top together. 


I've joined Terry's sew along. I've made one of four blocks for September so far.


I've cut 2 more quilts out - another quilt for Little Gromit - to use at my house and one for a male recipient whose next birthday is a special one. 


Little Gromit, after his tea and before his bath!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Your star block looks great! Whatever he had for tea, he must have enjoyed it! LOL

mamasmercantile said...

I can't believe how much Little Gromitt has grown and crawling too. His quilt is a delight.

Kath said...

oh bless him, soon, there'll be no stopping him.

Sue said...

Love that brightly colored quilt. The little guy is growing so fast. Guess he's getting around now on his own.