Sunday, 21 September 2014

Friday's FNSI





I finally made it through a whole 'Friday Night Sew In' , mind you I did start at 3 pm in the afternoon



I got Little Gromit's Advent stocking bunting completely finished!



I completed these 6 'Granny Squared' blocks completed on Friday.


I now have 3 more blocks to do, then I have enough to complete the quilt top.


I have joined in Terry's Treasures 'Charming Stars' quilt along which runs over the next 4 months. I've got September's blocks done!


6 comments:

Terry said...

I love your scrappy star blocks! Thanks for joining in! :0)

sunny said...

You were very busy! Love the Advent stocking garland. I'm working on Terry's stars, too, and I'm loving seeing all the others out in blogland.

ruthsplace said...

The Advent bunting is really cute. I love your scrappy star blocks too.

Prima Donna said...

Seems you had a very productive FNSI.

Sisbabestitches said...

Hi dropping in from Terry's blog and the sew along. Great scrappy stars! What a productive fnsi you had!

Lynda said...

Very busy! Love the granny squares.