Sunday, 7 September 2014

A little sewing!

Over the last week or so I have managed to do quite a lot of sewing. I have made a start on my Christmas sewing. 


This is a little table mat for someone in the family - made from a small Moda charm pack called Be jolly.


I made this table runner, originally, as a wedding gift but it isn't of a high enough standard (the border has moved and is now out of line as a result of the quilting process, I'm not sure what I did wrong) to give to someone else so I am going to use it on my own table. It will be bright and cheerful if nothing else!

 

Little Gromit being very cheeky on the day of his 7 month photos!


A 'selfie' Of the Oh! Bearded One & I in Chester yesterday. It was a lovely afternoon and we were sat outside Cafe Nero having coffee.

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Love the Christmas table mat the fabric is stunning.

Kath said...

I expect you already know what I'm going to say, I just want to squeeze that baby, he is adorable!
Smart move to start your Christmas sewing, I've decided to do the same. It's not that far off now!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That bottom table runner looks great to me. What a cutie!