Sunday, 20 July 2014

I'm back!

I didn't mean to go so long without writing a blog post but I didn't feel I had anything to say. I haven't picked up any sort of needle since the beginning of the summer so have nothing new to report on the crafting front.

I have done lots of running Dad backwards and forwards to various hospital and Doctors' appointments and we haven't finished yet! Mum starts next week too! She is having a cataract removed the week after next and she has her pre-op appointment on Wednesday.  I have also done my body weight in shopping as well as some cleaning for them. I have also being trying to get on top of my own house and have done a little bit of decorating.

I have started having Little Gromit 3 days a week now DD has gone back to work.


Little Gromit is now 5 & a half months old! He is a very happy little chappy too!


He loves his 'taxi' 


He loves his food and has started to be weaned.


He loves being out and about and steals hearts wherever he goes! He has a very endearing smile even if I say so myself!



He spends so much time in supermarkets he will be able to run one by the time he is a year old!



He is interested in toys now!


He is on the move! He is able to sit up and his sitting balance is quite good for his age, he is also trying to get his knees under him, getting ready for crawling.

He still doesn't sleep through yet and can have his moments trying to get to sleep at bedtime!

I am thinking about getting some projects done for Christmas, I need to pull my finger out and get on with them! My friend, J, and I go to the Festival of Quilts on the 7th & 8th of August so hopefully, that will inspire me to get on with some quilting!



3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Glad all is well with you, I know how busy and tiring it is looking after parents. Your Grandson is really coming on, like you say a really lovely smile.

Maggie said...

Beautiful baby photos. Thanks for sharing. X

Kath said...

oh bless him, I am enjoying seeing him grow and thinking back to when my son was tiny.
Sounds like you are having a very busy life, make sure to get some "down time" won't you :-)