Sunday, 11 May 2014

What I've been up to!

Now, I am supposed to be working on my FAL Q2 projects(I haven't finished any of them yet!) but I've got side tracked.


In this box there are the beginnings of 2 quilts for presents.



One is a Granny Squared and the other involves 9 patch and snowball blocks.




In this box is the beginnings of a X & plus quilt. I have wanted to make this quilt for a bit.



And of course cutting out for one quilt makes scraps! So what do you do with scraps? Start another quilt of course!


The one project of my FAL Q2 projects I really wanted to get finished is this cardigan because I wanted to take it with me on holiday. Well! I go on holiday next Saturday and it isn't finished! 


It quite close to being finished but not close enough so it will be travelling to Scotland in bits and I'll try and do a bit more to it while I'm away.


5 comments:

Susan Milligan said...

Love your quilt blocks! Have a great holiday in Scotland x

mumasu said...

I really like your granny squares. You may find you don't go away with a cardigan but you do come back with one :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my FNWF project. You came up as a non reply blogger so I couldn't respond. Your blocks are gorgeous.

Anita said...

Oh that box of yours looks so exciting, if I had a tail I would be wagging it with excitement!!!! lol Drats that your lovely cardigan didn't get finished, it would've been nice to take it with you.
Cheers, Anita.

Mdm Samm said...

A box nest with granny squares and your results are anything but old fashioned....very classy