Tuesday, 1 April 2014

FAL-2014 & OPAM for March


Although I have had finishes over the last month or so, I haven't finished anything on my FAL list.  


Although 'Stepping Stones' isn't finished it has moved forward a lot so it goes onto the next quarter's list.


This quilt hasn't been touched and I'm going to leave it for now.


This is Little Gromit's quilt. I'm piecing the back at present and I really need to finish it so this definitely goes forward to the next quarter. His curtains were also on the list. I've had to make 3 curtains, 1 is completely finished and the other 2 need the hems hand sewing so these also go forward. 


This waistcoat was also on the list and although the back is finished and a front has been started the waistcoat is nowhere near finished.


 My March OPAM finishes are as below



No comments: