Friday, 10 January 2014

Friday Night Sew In # 2


I've decided what I am going to work on tonight.

This afternoon I've had a tidy around in my sewing room so I'm all set!

Over Christmas I decided I wanted to make some seasonal quilts to go over the back of my conservatory sofa, so as Valentine's Day is coming and I had 2 Basic Gray 'Kissing Booth'  charm packs I have started a Valentines' themed quilt.


The pattern is out of this book


The pattern is called 'Use a napkin only for your mouth'.


This is where I am up to so far!

4 comments:

Sue said...

That looks like fun and I like the cheerful prints you've chosen.

Brenda said...

Looks like a lot if wonderful "LOVE"
fabrics!

Cheryll said...

I look forward to the reveal of a finished flimsy in the future! :)

Farm Gate Creations said...

It's a great start if you ask me...Well done.