Monday, 13 January 2014

FAL 2014


This year I am trying to join in with things going on in the blogging community that aren't going to cost me money on postage or items for swaps because now I'm not working I can't afford that type of expenditure but I still really want to interact with other bloggy quilters. Also when I was working I just didn't have the time to commit to things such as this, I would fine I would run out of time but now I have the time. So one of the things I'm joining in with is Littlest Thistles' Finish Along.

I've got 4 things I would like to finish

I want this finished by the end of January so I can use it for Valentine's Day.


This table runner won't take much finishing.


This waistcosat has been on the needles for ages, it would be good to get it finished


This quilt was started at least 3 years ago, probably longer so this is an incentive to get it at least to the flimsy stage.

I've also got my Grandson's quilt and curtains to make, which is this coming weeks' target.








4 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

good luck.. you have a good start on them all .. so just need to focus on which one to start with xx

sunny said...

It's sounds like you have a great plan! Sometimes if I see a swap that looks interesting, I'll make the project for myself, instead of swapping. Good luck with your finishes.

Linda Coleman said...

which one will you finish first, love the colours in the one for valentines day

Katy Cameron said...

Good luck with your list :o)