Tuesday, 21 May 2013

I've had....

an


Yes, I know this is a very dangerous thing!

Do you fancy a swap?

This is my idea - you put together some items from your stash, you are not to buy anything. Then you send your selected items to someone else. The person you have sent the items to will make something from said items and then send the finished item back to you. Any materials left over are kept by the person making the item.

I don't know about you but I buy certain materials with an idea in mind but I don't follow the idea through so the materials sit there. My idea is to stretch ourselves, using things, perhaps, we wouldn't use.

Anybody in?

5 comments:

sunny said...

I love the idea! Sign me up, please.

vicki said...

Sounds like fun. vickise at gmail dot com

Jane Galley said...

Sounds like a challenging swap, I don't mind giving it a go

Amanda said...

This sounds like a good idea, so I'm in.

Mary Pernula said...

Sign me up, sounds like a whole lot of fun. Marypernula@yahoo.com