Saturday, 8 September 2012

Grandmother's choice

 
I'm taking part in Barbara Brackman's 'Grandmothers' Choice' BOW.
 
I loved last year's Civil War BOW so I was really pleased when Barbara announced that she was doing another BOW.
 
 
As British women's suffragette colours were green, purple and cream and I'm British, I'm going to use Branock & Patek's Lilac Hill but I'm only using the green, purple and cream FQs out of this FQ bundle that I bought off somebody's blog (I can't remember whose) 

 
Week 1's block

 
Today's block

 
I know I promised you flying - tomorrow I promise

3 comments:

Muddling Through said...

What perfect choices you've made for these blocks! They look great.

Quilting Grannie said...

Beautiful blocks! We are in Glasgow just now, going home Tuesday. I have a 6months block of the month started. My camera died just before we came over, replaced it just in time to fly over. Will get pics of the first block when we get home.

Kath said...

I am very interested to watch this work progress. I do like the colours you chose, very gentle garden colours.