Wednesday, 19 September 2012

A fun afternoon!

 
Yesterday I took an annual leave day and went on a photo shoot with DD. I was given this photo shoot as part of my 50th birthday present along with the flying lesson I had a couple of weeks ago.

 
We went into central Manchester for it.

 
We had to take 3 outfits and they did our makeup and hair, although my hair went flat very quickly.

 
Afterwards we went to the Trafford Centre for something to eat and a potter around.
 
It was great way to spend an afternoon and we have some lovely photos to remember it by.

7 comments:

Kath said...

what beautiful ladies you are!

Linda Coleman said...

what fantastic photos of you both. A wonderful birthday present

Joanne Lendaro said...

GREAT Pics!! Sounds like a wonderful day! Happy Birthday!

Amanda said...

What lovely photographs. We had a professional photo shoot when our boys were about 7 and 9, and we've never had better photographs, the professionals certainly know how to make the best of you don't they.

Nicola said...

Looks like you had a great time - and I LOVE your orange outfit! It looks fab!!

Lisa Williams said...

oooh So, I've got a high flying glamour puss as my swap partner for the Advent Swap then!

noodleBubble AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk is my email address... looking forward to getting to know you! X

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

beautiful photos, great gift idea