Tuesday, 28 August 2012

What I bought at FOQ!

My hoard from Festival of Quilts.
 
 
Civil War repros for my EPP hexi quilt.

 
Lynette Anderson fabric, I had bought the book from Amazon prior to the show. This fabric is sooo cute!

 
The Janome bobbin holder is for FMQ, I am hoping it will help my FMQ tension as I have had difficulty with it.

 
The neutral and the pack of red fabric are for doing some redwork Christmasy things. The charm pack is for sashing my Barbara Brackman Civil War BOW blocks

 
A little cross stitch pattern.

 
I bought this FQ just because it was so cute.

 
The green fibres are for a little canvas work project I'm going to do with my friend Jan, when we get round to it.

 
A very cute redwork project that has moved  on since this photo. I'm going to use some of the Lynette Anderson fabric to border it.
 
Some sewing tomorrow!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

sunny said...

At least you have a plan for all you bought! Very nice.

Joanne Lendaro said...

Great haul!! Love it all!

Sue said...

Ohhhh! Verrryyyyy nice!!!!!

Sandi said...

Wow! What a lovely assortment of goodies!