Sunday, 26 August 2012

Festival of Quilts part 3

These are the last of my choices from this year's Festival of Quilts
 
I thought he was such a happy chappy, I couldn't resist a photo of him

 
Enlarge this photo to see the detail on it, amazing!

 
I liked the colour combination of this one, although I am not usually a fan of batiks, I see the odd one I like.

This one really appealed to me, I loved the colours in it and I paricularly like the centre.


 
The photo doesn't do this one justice.

 
 I loved the colour combination on this one and the quilting was fantastic.


 
This one was the winner in the traditional section and I loved it!


 
That's it for my selection. I really enjoyed the show & tomorrow I'll show what I bought.
 
Jan & I only every other year so next year I'll be interested to see other people's selections.

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful.........thankyou..

Nicola said...

I really liked the purple batik one too!! I'm making one in the same pattern (Turning Twenty Again) in creams and whites - I love that pattern!!

Fiona said...

just lovely.. thanks for sharing these... so inspirational...
Hugz

Linda Coleman said...

My 12 year old daughter loved the zebra quilt as well and found three quilts at the Festival of Quilts show with zebra's on them

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

Lovely to see other peoples photos from FoQ, I'm not even sure I saw all of these!!