Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Teeth!


I'm not a happy teddy today, I've had to have a tooth out. I had x-rays taken at the dentist about a month ago which showed decay deep in a back tooth. The dentist wasn't sure then that he could fill it and save it. when he started to drill it today it was obvious he couldn't so out it has come.

I'm not happy to lose a tooth but I'm glad to not have toothache, which I've had for more than a month. I should have have had an important meeting for work this afternoon but it was cancelled, i'm so glad as I've spent the day resting.

Next week I've got to go and have a filling as the bad tooth has affected the tooth next to it. Oh! fun!!!!

4 comments:

sunny said...

I'm glad the toothache is gone! They can be so miserable. Enjoy your resting time.

June said...

Poor you! Hope you feel better soon.
June

Annabelle said...

I too visited the dentist this week so I feel your pain!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Urgh I'm off to the dentist on Wednesday! Poor you!