Thursday, 5 April 2012

A little fabric shopping!

When I was in Edinburgh this time I was determined to find Bearpaw's shop. I have been meaning to find it for ages but previously I haven't really had time. This time I made time!


It is actually is very easy to find as it is off the main road that goes through the Morningside area of Edinburgh. The shop is actually called Avery Homestore. The shop is spilt into 2 halves, one side is dedicated to cool, funky kitchen wares and the other side is wools, quilting fabric and allsorts of other goodies. 


I had to come home with some goodies.


Now these FQs are out of my normal comfort zone but I just love them.

 

I also just had to bring one of these orphan Oggle Owls home. There he was, laid in a basket nearly all alone and as he is in my favorite colour of green it was meant to be!

Check out the links, you can do some shopping if you fancy!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

it's always fun to try some new fabrics... they do look lovely... and so glad that owl now has a home...
Happy Easter

Hugz