Tuesday, 28 February 2012

I'm not playing....

I should be enjoying myself (I'm on holiday from work this week) .....


......and I should be working on this (it should be on its' way across the world, sorry Mouthy Stitches)


but instead I'm like this....



... in bed suffering with a virus that went round work all of last week.

I know I've been MIA. I've been in a funny place for the last few weeks. Work is still an issue and I'm still job hunting. I have decided I'm looking for Care Home Manager posts, there are quite a few about which is good. I've had 2 interviews so far, I didn't get either job but I wasn't bothered as I didn't like either company and would have turned them down if I had been offered them. Tomorrow I've got an interview with a big company and they've got a few posts going so I'm hopeful, especially as there are people within the company that either know of me or know me as this company has risen out of the company that folded last year. It's just a b£$$%^ that I will be going to an interview coughing, sneezing and with a red nose!

8 comments:

sunny said...

Oh no! You can't be sick when you're on vacation! Feel better soon. And Good Luck with the job hunt. I'm still searching after 8 months.

Lynn said...

I hope you feel better soon. Best of luck with your interview.

Miss 376 said...

Hope the interview goes well, I'm sure something will turn up soon. Look after yourself and i hope you feel better soon

Bee happy said...

Oh no! on your week off as well :( hope you feel better soon sweetie, will be thinking of you :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

loulee said...

I know the feeling well....
Feel better soon.

Quilting Grannie said...

Love your new look! Do you have Lifeways in your area. My daughter in law is a nurse there. They stay with disabled people in their homes. My daughter in law is a trainer, goes all over England and Scotland training the carers.

Fiona said...

Hope you feel better soon and good luck on the job hunting...
Hugz

Annabelle said...

I just love the way you stumble upon new blogs and they are so inspiring! I love the quilt top, the newsy stuff and the pic of you - we are all grey with glasses!
Good luck with the interview and your virus. xx