Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Catching up.....

..............with you.


I recently finished this crochet scarf that I started in November. I bought the yarn and pattern as a kit from the Toft Alpaca Shop stand at the Harrogate Knitting & Stitching show


I didn't like the orginal pattern so developed my own and I have given it to a work colleague that fell in love with it.


This week I have finished this little shawl called Ambleside from Raverly. Unfortuately it is too small for me so Jan, if it fits you, you have gained a little shawl.


This Kaffe Fasset fabric is for my Mouthy Stitches swap


I am in the process of making some hexis, I hope my partner likes what I have got in mind and I hope I can pull it off.


2 comments:

sunny said...

You've been very busy. I love the scarf!!

Quilting Grannie said...

Check my blog: http://quiltinggrannie.blogspot.com. I gave you the Liebster Award.