Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Today........

I've been shopping for fabric without spending any money, how good it that?

If you having been following my blog for a while, you will remember back in October I was fifty. I had a lot of lovely presents that I've enjoyed or have still to enjoy such as an hour's flying lesson.
4 of my work collegues got together and bought me some vouchers for a LQS and today I spent them!

Lisa from Australia sent me this pattern which I love. I've bought these fabrics for it.

These fabrics are mainly Makower
These 3 FQs are Moda Hometown by Sweetwater

I bought these 3 FQs 'just because'


These FQs are to add to my increasing Civil War collection
1 metre of Moda Wild Rose


Have you seen this? It is going to be just beautiful, I shouldn't but I'm going to. The Wild Rose fabric is for the blocks.

Not bad for not spending any money, eh?

3 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I love doing that! I love that cat pattern, can't wait to see it all finished too.

Barb said...

Your fabrics are just mouth watering!!!

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

as Punch says - "thats the way to do it"!!!! What lovely fabrics