Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Right! back to...

...........quilting!



In Blogland recently I've seen lots of Bowtie quilts and I've fallen in love. I'm going make lots of these from my civil war scraps (I'll be still buying civil war fabrics because I love them) 


Like many Bloggy ladies I have taken part in Temecula Quilt Co's 12 Days of Christmas free pattern. I had quite a few charm squares left from my Modern Tablerunner swap and as they were Moda's 12 Days of Christmas I thought they were appropriate.


Today I finished the quilt top and hopefully I will quilt it tomorrow.


Back to Bowtie blocks, I still had charm squares so some playing around and here we are!




I'm going to try and quilt this too tomorrow.


1 comment:

sunny said...

Oh my gosh - I love the fabrics you chose for your 12 DOC! And your bowties are very pretty!