Thursday, 8 December 2011


I've had a PJ day today, as the weather has been so horrible, rain battering against the house, high wind and cold. I have done one useful thing, I wrote my Christmas cards!


When I went to the Harrogate Knitting & Stitching show I bought a crochet scarf pattern from Toft Alpaca Shop stand. It is a lovely scarf with a flower at one end. I started as the pattern but I'm sorry to say I didn't like the way the pattern is written so I'm doing my version of it. This is how dar I've got with it.

This evening I also started a Christmasy thingy which I'll show, perhaps tomorrow.

1 comment:

Michele Bilyeu said...

I told my husband I was taking a PJ day and then I didn't...I read that you did..and Know that I should have! I admire your Christmas cards..good for you. I sent out a huge stack last year and so far have only gotten 2 this year...a disappearing social grace. Time to write mine!