Wednesday, 16 November 2011


Here, in Cheshire, it is very dull at the moment. I can't wait to put the Christmas tree up but it is still too early so I've looked for something to substitute. I went into town this afternoon and I found the basketweave vase and the fairy lights both reduced. The lights help brighten up my mood during the dull miserable November.

I'm supposed to show photos of my Modern table runner on Flickr but it has been too dull to photograph it. I go back to work tomorrow so there is no chance until Friday morning at the earliest. It is well on its' way to being finished. I've started to go to a local quilting group. It will be my 2nd visit tonight and my friend, J, is going with me. I will be taking the runner with me.

2 comments:

Suzieq said...

What a lovely way to brighten up a room on these cold dull evenings. It looks so cosy - makes you want to curl up on the sofa with a nice cup of tea!

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

hope you had a great time at the quilting group!