Saturday, 22 October 2011

to me!

Well! It has arrived - my 50th Birthday weekend!!!!

SofM is home and my friend is in a hotel just down the road and loads more friends & relations will come tomorrow, all in rediness for my party tomorrow night.

I can't believe I'm this old. I am now middle aged, how did that happen? I'm not impressed!

If you are celebrating something special this weekend, really enjoy it. To my mind these celebrations are to be savoured and enjoyed, especially when spent with family and friends!

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday! 50 is the new 35!

Terry said...

Happy Birthday! I'm still ahead of you...I turned 50 back in March! It's not so bad! :0)

rubyslipperz said...

Congratulations! Sounds like you are going to celebrate in style...I hope it's a wonderful celebration for you!

next year is my 60th. I'm thinking to go to Disneyland...with just me and my DH of 38yrs. =)

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot

Fiona said...

Happy Birthday and have a wonderful time.... don't feel stressed - the 50's are wonderful... much more fun than the 40's!!!!!!!!!!
Hugz

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Ailsa - it is actually mine today too. I still need to get those scrap fabrics to you - I have it ready by the front door but forget it every time I go out xx

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

Have a great weekend!

Nicola said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Enjoy your party :)

Chookyblue...... said...

happy birthday.......

Anne Marieke said...

Happy birthday Ailsa!!! Hope you had a wonderful time.

Thanks for your nice comment about our furry boy.

Mrs Dibble said...

A Happy Birthday from the other side of the world......!!!!!

Annie said...

A belated Happy Birthday :D