Thursday, 8 September 2011

Whilst I watched 'Homes under the Hammer' and 'To build or not to build' I worked a little on this little cross stitch...........


......................and I sewed a bit more binding on this little quilt. I've got 3 more of these quilts and I don't what I've done with them! 

This afternoon, following my success of 'mucking' out SofM's bedroom, I 'mucked' out my own bedroom. It was nearly as bad as SofM's. I still need to clean the windows and I also want to go through my wardrobe. I usually do that at this time of year as the weather turns cooler. I also try to decide what I need to add to my clothes, this year it is a pair of black trousers as the last pair I had were too small for me!

After all that hard work I am now taking it easy! I do have to say I did find it hard work and my back aches, I'm either old or unfit of both!

4 comments:

sunny said...

Can you come clean out my closet? That's my project for tomorrow. I did my dresser yesterday, and really want to finish up in the bedroom. Great cross stitch you've started!

Fiona said...

Such a beautiful quilt - I love the colour / fabrics you've used.

Mrs Dibble said...

I really don't like housework, so only do it in spurts (when absolutely necessary) but it is Spring here so I think that has got me to, and I cleaned like a demon the other day....woke up the next morning and thought I was a paraplegic....so I can relate...and I have 5 years on you. I always tell myself if I only did the cleaning thing more often it would not be so overwhelming when I do eventually get around to it....but that is all I do....just tell myself that....don't put it into effect. Too many other more interesting things to do!!

Karen said...

Two lovely projects!