Monday, 19 September 2011


On Friday I tried to quilt this quilt for the third time, it is just not happening, I had to unpick the stitching and I am now giving it up as a bad job. Jude, this quilt will be heading your way when I can afford to have it quilted but I've 2 baby quilts to have done first. I'm not even attempting them!


Earlier last week I was working on these, they are not finished and I'm not telling you what they are for!


I've had a fantastic response to my plea for 1.5 inch strips - thank you, ladies, so much.

Tomorrow I'll take you on a walk.

2 comments:

Linda Coleman said...

Love the colours in the blocks you're doing. Can't believe the countdown to christmas on your blog, will have to get a start on making the lists of lists of things to get done by then
LindaC

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

Love the Christmassy blocks; really crisp! Your strips arebin the car, just waiting for me to get to the post office!