Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Next Civil War Batch!

Due to being on holiday and work I'd got rather behind with my Civil War blocks. I have now caught up. 

 Here are the next 10 cut out. I'm not quite sure how I got behind by 10 but never mind, all sorted now.

They are mainly in order - this one is Missouri Star - no 19

20-New  England block - I really like this one. 

21-Underground railroad

22-Blockade - this one I had to unpick and redo, doing it my own way as I am afraid I couldn't get Barbara's way to work.

23-Illinois Roads

24-Ladies Aid Album

25-Calico Puzzle

26-Barbara Frietchie Star

27-Irish Chain

Here are all the blocks so far laid out together. We are now just over hald way. This is going to be a big quilt, I think it will easily fit our king size bed and I haven't even thought about the sashings yet!

5 comments:

Miss 376 said...

You have been working hard. they all look so good together, you're going to end up with a beautiful quilt

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

I'm not normally a fan of the sampler type quilts, but I really like this one.

Joyus said...

Lovely blocks - it's going to be fantastic when it's finished :-D

Mrs Dibble said...

Block of the month do focus your attention...and sampler quilts make you learn all sorts of different quilting techniques along the way. It looks beautiful!!

Sue said...

That is gorgeous. I can't wait to see the whole thing finished.