I've managed to make the settings for these 9 patch blocks so far this week. I want to finish the settings by the 10th of August. My friend, Jan & I have a quilt shop hop planned and I want to buy the fabric for the borders on this jaunt. I have run out of the reddy coloured fabric so I've ordered some more along with some fabric for sashings. When I come to sash these blocks I'm going to be cutting off some points because on some of the blocks there isn't a quarter of inch border to attach the sashing to, never mind, I'll try to wing & a prayer it so it won't be too obvious once the quilt is quilted.
This afternoon I've been playing with my rail fence blocks.
I've now finished one hand stitched block.
This is want it will look like with sashings. One down, 19 to go!