Wednesday, 27 July 2011

A little shopping!

I am still around but work is taking over at present and I don't really expect things to get better until the company situation has been resolved.

This quilt top is now at the quilters.

I've bought half a metre of this for the binding in readiness for the quilt to return to me. 

I went shopping in my LQS last Friday. I had seen this panel on The Fat Quarter Shop website ages ago but I prevaricated and didn't buy it but once I saw it I had to buy it.

I also bought a metre of the border fabric and a couple of FQs. I have ordered some more FQs to use for the borders for the rest of the panel.

This is where I've got so far -this was Friday afternoon's output.

2 comments:

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

The cobble stones are lovely, but I *really* love the Christmassy panels

Joanne Lendaro said...

great quilts!! and your new purchases look like a lot of fun to work with!!