Tuesday, 21 June 2011

My holiday - part 1!

My holiday in Normandy seems a life time away. We had a lovely time and the weather wasn't too bad although it was on the cool side and windy at times.

 This was the Gite we stayed in. It was beautiful! There were 2 beautiful horses in the field behind the gite and there was a bird feeding station which encouraged loads of different birds which were great fun to watch.

 It was too cold to sit out on this veranda, unfortunately!

It had 2 bedrooms, a big kitchen diner and a big lounge.

T
This property used to have apples grown on it and then they were made into cider. The photo above shows the apple press.

This is also a piece of equipment but I'm not sure what.

Before I went away and since I've got back to work, it has been really busy. It hasn't helped that we have a sense of impending doom because of the issues of the company I work for. 

More of the Gite and where we've been tomorrow! 

1 comment:

sunny said...

Sounds like a fabulous vacation. You wouldn't want it to be too hot! I'll probably never get to France, so thanks for sharing your vacation!