Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Knitting!


Whilst I was away over the last couple of days I knitted a bit more of this! This little cardi has been on the needles for ever. It's very easy knitting but it is constructed in a slightly strange way. It is knitted from side to side, knitting the fronts and back in one piece, then the sleeves and the back of the neck as another piece. I finished the fronts and back, then cast on for the sleeves.

This will also be going on holiday as well!

To find this photo I went through the photos for the whole of my blog. It is embarrassing how many items I've started to knit and haven't finished, even my Mother has remarked on it, not good! I've got to finish something!

4 comments:

Di said...

What a beautiful cardi! Where did you get the pattern please?

Miss 376 said...

Seems ages since I've done any knitting, I even dreamed of buying wool last night. Must be getting withdrawal symptoms

Unconventional Us said...

thats going to be beautiful.

rubyslipperz said...

finishing....aaaah, well...there is a saying that comes to mind...
It's the journey, NOT the destination...from which we learn. (and may I add, where we have the most fun!) =)

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com
=) new follower =)