Thursday, 2 June 2011

Holiday!

Tomorrow the Oh! Bearded One and I are off to France, Normandy to be precise. We drive down to Dover and catch a late ferry, stay in a travel lodge type hotel in Calais and then drive down to Normandy during Saturday which is 4-5 hours from Calais so I am reliably informed by the Oh! Bearded One.

I've got lots of books, magazines and my knitting sorted to take but I still haven't decided what hand sewing is going - lol, such hard work, having to decide!

Now burglars beware we are leaving the fearsome burglar deterrent at home!

Be aware she may lick you to death! 


See you in 10 days!

1 comment:

Mrs Dibble said...

Oh I am glad there is someone else who takes time to pack a second bag for your craft projects....or is it we pack a second bag for our toothbrush and undies....I know which one my husband thinks it is!!