Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Uttoxeter purchases part 2

Here's Uttoxeter purchases part 2

A hand made glasses case that I can wear around my neck, especially when I'm out as I'm always swapping glasses - reading to sun to varifocal, it drives me mad. It's the one thing about aging that really gets to me.


 Some magazines!


A handmade handbag for my SIL for Christmas.


2 really nice wooden frames for cross stitch


Some cheap FQs to make I spy quilts when I have enough different FQs.
 

FQs, just because


 I bought this fabric from a quilting shop in Wales that is closing down (the owners are retiring)

They are Moda fabrics in ranges that I already have.

2 comments:

Mrs Dibble said...

OOOOOOOOH I want that glasses case and the lovely frames and the lovely Moda fabric......I sound like my kids...."I want - I want"!! Enjoy using them all.

Sue said...

I love all the fabrics. It's been ages since I've bought new fabric.
Sue