Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Things!

One of my collegues will be having a baby in November God willing. I've been wanting to make a baby quilt for ages and I've got my wish. I ordered a Lily & Wil jelly roll from the Fat Quarter shop (I love this shop)

I chose the green & brown colour way as my collegue is a modern girl and it will suit her and her home. I am going to use a pattern from 'Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts' by Pam & Nicki Lincott. I'm looking forward to make this. I'll have enough of the jelly roll to make another quilt as well. 

Here's where I've got with Dad's wizard. I've done an hour or so most evenings so it is coming on but there is still loads to do so it will keep me quite for ages yet.

Now for a give away. I got this chart free with 'Cross Stitch Collection' magazine. I won't do this design so who wants it? Just make a comment in the comments box and I will make the draw on 6th April

Not working today as I just couldn't get going today, woke weepy and low. Fortuately I should have been in the office today and things are quiet. I 'm more put together now and I am going to see the G.P next Wednesday (couldn't get an appointment until then)

3 comments:

sewkalico said...

Hope you feel better soon! I don't do cross stitch so don't enter me thanks, but just wanted to send you a pick-me-up hug from over here :-)

Needled Mom said...

Your wizard is going to be gorgeous. I love to work on hand stitching in the evenings. Right now I have a counted cross stitch Christmas stocking that I am working on.

Josefina said...

I like your work.They are very nice.
have a good day
tijeras y cuchara wordpress.com