Saturday, 22 January 2011

You know..........

.....................that say that says 'it never rains but it pours', well, I am now residing in bed because my back has 'gone'. I was at work this morning. I was sat on an office chair bending over to pick something up off the floor that I'd dropped, as I straightened back up I felt something 'go' and pain. The Oh! Bearded One had to come and fetch me as I can now hardly walk.

I have done this before so I'm no stranger to this type of back pain and it will settle but it is a b"£$%^ nuisance. I'll be very upset if I don't get to the Nantwich quilt show tomorrow!

Lots of TV watching and seeing if I can manage to do some stitching or knitting this afternoon.

6 comments:

Miss 376 said...

A hot water bottle always helps to make you feel better.
Hope it gets better soon and eases enough to get out tomorrow

Joyus said...

Sorry you're going to miss your trip - I hope the back gets better soon

Quilting By Jeannie said...

So sorry to hear that. I know what that feels like and it isnt fun at all. The worst part is not being able to do anything other than sitting or lying down. Get better soon.

Jackie said...

I hope both you and Meg are feeling much, much better soon!

loulee said...

Back pain and I are old adversaries. Not so sure about the travelling to and from, but a gentle stroll around a craft show would be ok.

julieQ said...

I am so very sorry for your back...rest and ice and heat and relax...hugs!!