Friday, 7 January 2011

Unfinished projects!


How is your New Year going? Mine is pretty much business as usual other than the Oh! Bearded One being off sick from work.

I've been working on this quilt. The binding is complete and I am now tying the thread ends off.

 Like the rest of blogland I've been working out how many unfinished projects I have on the go - 8 quilt projects, 3 small quilty projects, 6 hand stitching projects, not including the above quilt, 6 knitting projects and 6 cross stitch projects ( these do not include the unstarted kits I've got which number at least 4 that I can bring to mind without going hunting for more) and 1 crochet project!  - that's 29 unfinished projects! I think 2011 needs to be a year of finishes rather than starts but don't hold me to that! - because I've got several projects I want to start which include a Schnibbles quilts and a couple of wheelchair users quilts for work.

I also worked out that I completed 22 projects which include 5 quilts, 4 candle mats, 1 table runner, 4 table toppers, 2 Christmas decorations, 5 shopping bags and a felt scottie dog.

Now back to tying in ends!

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Gosh you'll be busy!! I daren't even start to count all my unfinished stuff - I think I'd need a whole year off work to get it finished!! I've made a few Schnibles, and I'm warning you - they are totally addictive - I've got some piccies on my blog - I just love them - infact I could start another one this evening :)

Miss 376 said...

I daren't count my WIP's and UFO's, lol, but I'm definitely getting some of them done this year

Sue said...

2010 wasn't a very good year for projects for me. I'm resolving to do better in 2011. I like the red, white and black quilt.
Sue

Quilting Grannie said...

I do like your red and black quilt. I am doing a Cathedral Window quilt for grandson's wedding this year. Have it nearly finished. I am doing a quilting sweatshirt jacket that will be on my blog, hopefully will get some it to the blog today.