Tuesday, 21 December 2010

I've been a busy bee this afternoon. This was my work space before I started tidying up. I have a habit of getting things out, using them and then not putting them away. One of my New Year's resolutions is not to let this sort of mess build up in here.



 This is what it looks like now. I can actually use my desk and get the sewing machine on it over the Christmas period. I usually use the dining table but that is going to be needed so I wanted to be able to use this space. I've still got a big pile of magazines to go through but at least they are in a tidy pile.


This is my little candle mat made from Moda Frolic, finished.

SofM came back from Edinburgh today. It took him 7 hours to travel, it would normally take 3 hours. He had to change trains twice when he wouldn't normally and each time he was sat on the new train 1 & a half. He was tired when he got back.

The Oh! Bearded One has had a good day, out with the dog for a short walk and has cleared the drive of snow. He also slept better last night which was great.

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

Would you like to come on over and wave your tidying-up wand round my house?

Glad your husband is doing OK.