Saturday, 20 November 2010

A new laptop!

I'm back on line!!! Hooray!!!

DD's FIL sorted out the wireless connection for me 

The new laptop is bliss, what's not bliss that I've had to pay for it, just before Christmas and as it was the hard drive on the old laptop that was caput I've lost everything on it including all my photos which is distressing.

Anyway, onward and upward.........

At work we are having a little Christmas craft fair so I've been making a few things including trimming these candles. I will make some cards and I'm knitting some little snowmen.

This little doggy is made from felt, it is a Dandelion design and it was really enjoyable to do.

I've made 2 of these little candle mats, one of which is winging its way to my Candlemat swap partner (Click on link on side bar)

 I've quilted it by using an embroidery stitch on my machine. I saw this idea on another blog and I thought it was very effective and quick to do to!



Here is my 12 days of Christmas quilt, all finished. I'm really pleased with it.




I have started another little quilt and I'm finishing quilting my very first quilt.

4 comments:

Sue said...

The Christmas quilt is beautiful and I love the little dog. Glad to have you back online with us. You were missed.
Sue

Andrea said...

Nice to have you back - I love your little doggie and of course the candle mats and Christmas quilt are beautiful xxx

.x.Helen.x. said...

Wow your Christmas quilt is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

Nicola said...

Love your "12 Days of Christmas" quilt - it looks great.