Wednesday, 4 August 2010

I'm mad!

I'm mad as a hatter!

I've joined 2 more internet things - as if I haven't joined enough internet swaps just lately!

This 10 week BOM Christmas wall hanging from Dawn at Sweet as Cinnamon.

and this 9 patch block exchange that Julie at JulieKQuilts has organised.
These 2 'join ins' use 2 of my favorite patches - a hexie and a 9 patch. I can't resist either of these. I am really looking forward to getting on with them.
Right! I'm off to cut out blocks 9 and 10 for the Summer Star quilt and start the Christmas hexie wall hanging.

6 comments:

Sue said...

That's why I took a blog break last week. There was so much going on in the blogs that I needed to get away from it and think about what I wanted to do from now on.

Good luck with all your projects. Don't let them stress you too much.

Rose Marie said...

I've been tempted to join in too, but when I cleaned up my studio .... there are way too many projects on the go already .... so have fun with your new projects!

Sharon said...

I signed up for the 9 patch and then had a reality check and decided to watch from the sidelines.

Lynda said...

Enjoy your projects! There's nothing like a deadline for getting the creative juices flowing!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What fun!! The Snowflake project has caught my eye - I am enjoying hexagons at the moment. Have fun with your new projects - i don't think you can ever have too many projects on the go!

julieQ said...

I am working nine patches too...and having such fun!