Sunday, 15 August 2010

Blocks 11 & 12

Blocks 11 & 12 are done so still on track. I think I'll end up going off track next week as the Oh! Bearded One and I are going to Wales to stay with his sister for 5 days.


Here are all 12 blocks laid out together


My needlecase swap is ready to go into the post ASAP



Inside...................
Last Monday it was my Mum's birthday. We had a 'bit of a do' for her at our house.

It's my Dad's birthday on the 23rd whilst we are away.
On Thursday I am going to the Festival of Quilts at the NEC in Birmingham with Gromit's Mum, Jan. We are staying overnight so we get to enjoy 2 days of quilts and fabric - yipee!!!!!





6 comments:

Miss 376 said...

The quilt blocks are looking good. Enjoy your few days away

Molly said...

Hi, I just ran across your blog and I love it. I too am a quilter and a crocheter, I signed on as a Follower so I can keep up with what your doing. Take care and have fun on your trip.

Melanie said...

Great blocks! I'll be at the NEC on Saturday. It'll be my 1st quilt show! Talk about being dropped in at the deep end. :-)
I hope you find lots of bargains.

Mrs Twins said...

Hi Ailsa,
It's Sue here. Thanks for giving me the link to your blog.
I see my friend Molly has just popped over too!
I've sent you a mail. Let me know if you get the attachment okay please?
You have a great blog here, I've enjoyed reading about your Quilting, Knitting and family.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Hugs Suex

Annabelle said...

Going grey with glasses is also the story of my life too. I am a new crafter and blogger (annabelleserendipity.blogspot.com) and looking for inspiration. I shall be visiting often! Lovely blocks and Happy Birthday to family.

julieQ said...

I love your blocks together...lovely!!