Friday, 7 May 2010

I'm back! again! for the umpteenth time!

Hello!

I'm back!

I'm sorry I've been missing so long but computer access has been really difficult. Finally, we have got a new router which is the bit that has been a problem. We have only got it now because I had to go to PC World for a USB cable for work and the OH! Bearded One went with me and I was able to TELL him to buy a new one.

So fingers crossed I'm here for a bit - until the next thing goes wrong!

I've been busy with various projects and spending money so I'm away now to photograph some of my projects to show you.

3 comments:

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Yeah ! Welcome back. Let's hope this time it's for good.

Andrea said...

Hurray Ailsa - looking forward to seeing what you've been up to.

Sue said...

It's good to have you back. I can't wait to see what you've been up to.