Monday, 31 May 2010

Away!

I am still in the land of the living, I've just not had a lot to say, also not much crafting going on. Our computer connection is absolutely fine, just not much to say or show.

The Oh! Bearded One and I are currently in Edinburgh to help SofM pack up at the end of year 2 of University. He comes home for the summer holidays until September. I've got plans for him. As I am having lots of problems with my hands and right wrist I want him to do some decorating for me, before DD's wedding in October. I really would like the house to look nice. I usually do my own decorating as the Oh! Bearded One doesn't enjoy decorating and I do but due to my Arthritis I am finding it increasingly difficult to do so I am hoping SofM will save the day.

Hopefully later in the week I will have photos of Edinburgh to show. The weather has been good today, sunny and reasonably warm and the views over Edinburgh have been really good. We have walked miles!!

Speak soon!

No comments: