Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Moven' on up

I've got a bit closer to finishing this quilt

The endis are all now sewn in....... hurray!!!!!!

And I'm now nearly half way round the binding!
I've been having a bad time at work. I'm not going into that but I have to say........thank God for crafting. It takes my mind off so much and I have such a good sense of achievement, especially when something is complete.
Beside quilting I've been card making. The stand at work is now full with a few in hand, which is a nice position to be in. The next batch of cards I will make will be for Mother's Day and Easter.

3 comments:

Miss 376 said...

It's lovely to sit and stitch the tension away. Hope things settle down soon

loulee said...

I love this one. It must feel good to have it complete, I know it gave you a few headaches.

Jandi said...

Beautiful quilt! I love the colors!