Sunday, 3 January 2010

Advent swap goodies

I know I'm quite late showing my Advent Swap goodies but I've finally been on a day when the light is reasonable to be able to take a picture. This swap was great fun. It was fun trying to think of things thqat your swap partner might like and it was great fun opening a little parcel each day throughout December

So here are some of the things I recieved - 3 handmade bags, 2 handmade hearts, a handmade toilet bag and makeup bag, 2 pieces of William Morris fabric which will be great to make bags out of, lavender sachets and tea towels.
Thank you so much Karol Ann - you made some lovely things.

2 comments:

Sue said...

What a very nice gift.

Jo in TAS said...

I'm so pleased to here another successful advent swapper story. Lovely bunch of goodies you've received!
Happy new Year to you
Jo in Tas