Saturday, 28 November 2009

Prezzies!

I've received a couple of presents!

My advent swap present (2nd to last photo)

and very much delayed but well waiting for! - the Spring Blooms Mini quilt!


This little quilt is beautiful! It was sent by Sandy in Utah. It appears the little quilt was late because life took over as it tends to do. Thank you Sandy, it's beautiful.

My Advent swap parcel from Karol-Ann in Yorkshire. I can't wait to start opening these!


Don't forget my quilty givaway. Pop a comment in my comments box and I do the draw on 11th December




3 comments:

Miss 376 said...

The Spring Blooms quilt is beautiful,definitely worth the wait

Di said...

I love your little Christmas Tree and Robins!

sewkalico said...

Gorgeous quilt!

Looking at that photo reminds me that I can't remember what's in any of them LOL! I remembered about taking a photo when I'd already wrapped half of them!!!