Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Problems

Don't worry if you don't if you don't hear from me. I've computer cable problems, its got a loose connection in it. I don't think it is going to last much longer, it is getting harder and harder to get the laptop on and to stay on. It doesn't help that the battery on this laptop is completely dead as well but I don't think it is worth replacing the battery as the laptop needs upgrading in due course.I've ordered a new one which I should get this week.

Also in a week we going on holiday - Yipee!

I do have things to share including a Advent swap.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Have a wonderful time and don't forget to take lots of pictures for those of us at home.

sewkalico said...

I did wonder as I wanted some more info from you, but perhaps you didn't get my email... I'll be patient - we still have some time LOL