Thursday, 4 June 2009

My new car

Here it is, my new car. I got it yesterday afternoon. Because I was still really upset about having to part with my old car I didn't get excited about this car right up until I got in it at the showroom to be shown round it. I think I'm going to really love it!
It is a Fiat Bravo. The Bravo is a remake of an older Fiat Bravo that they stopped making in 2002 but it is quite different from that model. My particular model is a T-jet 1.4 sport complete with alloy wheels!. I've never even driven a car with alloy wheel never mind owned one. I feel like a boy racer! -lol

Black leather seats with red stitching, sports pedals, blue tooth link (which is great, not that I've had a phone call yet. The little net with the maps in is out of my old car because it is really useful.


2 comments:

Sweet P said...

I like your new car! Looks like a lot of fun.

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

I love your new car. Vroom Vroom. You trendy lady