Sunday, 14 June 2009

A little shopping!

I've been doing a little bit of shopping just lately but tell the Oh! Bearded One!!!

A few bits from the £1 shop on Mad about Cards website for my card making.

Some quilt labels

Some fabric that I will cut up and make cards with. I'll iron vilene on the back to stiffen them and then mount them on cards.

I bought the 2 red fat quarters because I just loved them and the other 2 to make lavender hearts with to sell on a stall at work, either at our Bar-be-que in August or at Christmas. The beads are to go on a knitted cardigan, when I get round to knitting it.

I bought these DMC linen threads to try them as I hadn't seen them before and was curious about them. I am using them to make a little pincushion for my 200th post giveaway.

These 2 threads are also DMC but varigated. I bought them because I loved the colours, at present I don't know what I'll use them for.





5 comments:

loulee said...

That was quite a good spree.

Sue said...

I haven't been shopping in such a long time. I enjoyed seeing your treasures.

loulee said...

Just a little she says!
Lots of goodies there, the most exciting thing I bought recently was a new packet of needles! LOL

Miss 376 said...

You look as if you got some lovely goodies there. Have fun with them

Melanie said...

What a lovely shopping trip. I have used the varigated threads on their own for a complete stitchery.

Love the quilt labels too.